Peanuts are an especially good source of healthful fats, protein, and fibre. They also contain plenty of potassium, phosphorous, magnesium, and b vitamins. Despite being an abundant source of calories, peanuts are also good source of nutrients and low in carbohydrates.
- They are also a great source of dietary protein
- The humble peanut nonetheless remains the world's most beloved legume
- Excellent source of resveratrol, nitric oxide and vitamin-e
- A cholesterol and trans fat free food
- A lightly vacuum fry and salting makes these shelled nuts shine
- The quality packaging locks in the freshness and makes the peanuts a perfect snacking option especially while on the go