This is a Non-vegetarian product.
- Fine dark chocolate experience the new dark with our tasty 61% cocoa selection bar. Made sourcing 100% certified sustainable single origin cocoa from nicaragua
- Smooth and creamy, this delicious classic is for the dark chocolate purists
- These special chocolate candy bars make a great gift for the dark chocolate lover in your life
- Each bar is individually wrapped to lock in freshness and delicious taste
- It’s distinct flavour makes this cocoa selection bar truly one of a kind
- Fine dark chocolate experience the new dark with our tasty 61% cocoa selection bar. Made sourcing 100% certified sustainable single origin cocoa from nicaragua. It’s distinct flavour makes this cocoa selection bar truly one of a kind. Ritter Sport chocolate is one of the best chocolate bars in the world. The secret to every chocolate. The term “chocolate mass” refers to the combination of all the basic ingredients required to manufacture chocolate after the conching process, i.E. A blend of cocoa liquor, sugar, milk powder, cocoa butter, lecithin and natural flavourings. The most well-known are milk chocolate mass, dark chocolate mass and white chocolate mass. At Ritter Sport we actually have 12 different chocolate masses. Dark chocolate mass is made up of cocoa liquor, cocoa butter, sugar and usually vanilla and lecithin. If the cocoa liquor contains more than 40% fine or flavour cocoa, it is known as fine extra dark chocolate. If the chocolate contains 50% or more cocoa, it is called dark chocolate. The high level of cocoa liquor in the chocolate mass makes for a particularly intense, full-bodied cocoa flavour. Dark chocolate does not usually contain milk, though one ingredient is occasionally clarified butter. The sugar content of dark chocolate is usually lower than that of milk chocolate. The cocoa content is made up of the cocoa liquor and the cocoa butter: in other words, the more cocoa there is in the chocolate, the more fat It contains. Thus it is not necessarily the case that dark chocolate contains fewer calories than full-cream milk chocolate. That gives you the irresistible feelings and fulfilling of eating the whole bar. Ritter Sport 61% fine dark chocolate - just mmmmmmh!.